Photobucket

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome to the Party!

Ever heard the phrase, "They walk to the beat of a different drummer"? Well, I have my own disco ball and mix-master d.j.! I try to be optimistic about pretty much everything and that is what this site is for. Looking on the bright side of things. Taking time to enjoy life. Noticing the little things. Paying attention to that song playing in your head and dancing to the tune without caring who is watching. "Life's a dance. You learn as you go. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow."
Quoting music lyrics will be a regular occurrence. Feel free to join in.
Anyway, I am a 30-something mom of 2. Parker is my 2 1/2 yr. old crazy baby boy, and Lydia is my almost 4 month old sweet little soon to be crazy baby girl. I am not the strictest of parents; I'm not letting them set the house on fire, but I don't care if they jump on the furniture. I figure if they aren't having fun, how can I be having fun? And enjoying life is what it's all about, right? I have a B.A. in Psychology, although I can't seem to remember half the stuff I learned. Having kids warps your brain, man! I like to talk psychology, so you may see that here a lot as well. My name is Pascha, hence the name of my site. Pascha means leader which has fit really well until lately. I've been copying my best friend/sis-in-law . She keeps doing things that I decide I want to do, like this blog for instance. I hope she doesn't mind, I see someone dancing to a good song and I want to join in, ya know? I hope I enjoy this blogging as much as she does. And I hope others enjoy it as well. I really don't know what I am doing, but that's all part of learning, huh? I've got some sewing to do, so I'll see ya later!
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

You are such a copy cat, yo!

Just have fun with it. That's what it's about biotch! That is...when you remember you started it in the first place. ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home