Photobucket

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Addictions

There are some things I'm addicted to and not afraid to admit it.
  • Popcorn! Gotta love it!
  • Coke. My husband's co-workers refer to my "drinking problem" if I'm having a caffeine fit.
  • Cool Ranch Doritos
  • craft and decorating shows on DIY , HGTV , or TLC
  • Desperate Housewives on ABC. Man, I can't help it!
  • dancing while driving . . . people sure do look at me funny!

Then there are things my SON is addicted to. Some I don't mind, others . . .

  • Spongebob! I don't blame him, it's hilarious.
  • Coke. This is my fault.
  • Candy! Candy! and more Candy!
  • Telling me, in public, when my daughter starts to cry, "Lydia wants to chew your boobs." Nice, very nice.
  • Pulling his little body part through the opening of his underwear and saying, "Look, mommy, it's my pee pee!" Why did my husband show him that?

So, there's a little bit of insight into my life. Ahh, the joys of motherhood.

Well, gotta go. There's a craft show on.

~Pascha


2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

my son does the underwear pee pee trick, too. it freaks me out everytime, because what if he tries that when company's over? haha. i'm hoping he stops that by the time he goes to school! awesome blog, by the way!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

wow. LOL good thing i wasnt drinkin nothin at the time or i woulda snortd it straight out my nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home