Photobucket

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Spongebob takes over & Parties!!!

Okay, people. Spongebob has taken over! My son was taking a nap and I was laying in there with him and Lydia, when all of a sudden he opens his eyes and says real loudly,
"You know what Mr. Crab says?!"
I said, "what?"
"Stay away from the hooks!"
I started laughing, but when I look at him his eyes are closed and he whispers, "stay away from the hooks" and he's fast asleep again!! Weird, people. I mean really weird.
Of course, I've been known to do some crazy stuff in my sleep, too but to actually witness the weirdness in your own, not-even-three-yet, little boy . . . well, it's just scary.

So, we got a nice sheet of ice today! It's really cold out there! Schools got out early today (shouldn't have gone in the first place) and they are cancelled tomorrow. That's how you know it's a big deal here, they actually close the schools. They don't like to cancel unless ABSOLUTELY necessary!

Back to Spongebob. I'm already planning Parker's birthday party. It's not until May, but I am such a procrastinator that if I don't start something ridiculously early, it won't get done on time! I'm thinking it will definitely be a Spongebob theme. Probably decorate to look like Bikini Bottom (Spongebob's town for those who don't know). I think it will be cool! I love to throw a party! I used to throw myself a birthday party every year, and then one day all my friends were gone (I live in a college town and they had moved on) and since then I have had to use Parker as an excuse to throw parties and now I have Lydia, too! Woo-hoo!!! I need to have more kids! Ha-ha! No, really. I do want 4 children. Just think of all the parties I can throw! What enjoyment! What fun! What sheer bliss! This is NOT sarcasm, people, I truly am filled with joy right now! I need to start planning Lydia's first birthday party, it's in September . . .

~Pascha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home