Photobucket

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

weird things from the past

So I get this random e-mail on my business site from someone I guess I knew in elementary school! The e-mail asks if it's "me", from "town", from "elementary school". Too weird. I STILL don't know who this person is. I responded, but haven't gotten an answer back yet. Maybe it's a secret admirer from my past who has decided to stalk me! That'd liven up the life a little, huh? Not that my life lacks action and excitement. It would just be a different kind of excitement. Well, talk to you later in another 3 months! Ha ha!!

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But do you NEED or WANT that kind of excitement?

Come on you better update one who this person is soon. CALL ME.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of the last name Salazar?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Party Pascha said...

I hope the anonymous person looks here again. Because I do know the name Salazar. I dated someone by that name. And, until I met my husband, I compared everyone to that person. I assume you know me since you mentioned that name. Please let me know who you are, so we can talk and we can catch up on the past. Love to find the "long-lost" friends from yesteryear. :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually know the Salazar's and I have heard your name mentioned on several occassions.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Party Pascha said...

well, I hope it was good. And I guess you aren't going to let me know who you are. oh well. please let me know if they refer to me in a good or bad way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home