Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thursday 13 for Dec. 29, 2006


Thirteen Things Party Pascha got for Christmas


1. First and foremost, a Gamecube. It's the only thing I asked for from Hubby, so I got it a few days early when he made me go with him to get it. I love it!
2. My brother & sis-in-law got me a card game called Quiddler. It's cool. You build words from lettered cards. There's even a solitaire version, so I can play when no one else wants to.
3. My parents got me a hanging pot rack. Something I desperately need. The house truly lacks storage space!
4. My sister got us a gift card to Rib Crib and put more $$ on it than I would have expected! Thanks, Sam! Tuesday night, all you can eat ribs, here we come!! :P
5. My mother-in-law got me a griddle to put over the burners on the stove. Finally, I can cook pancakes for everyone--at the same time! or eggs AND bacon (or sausage or BOTH) at the SAME time! Awesome. :)
6. She also got me the game: Name that Tune, 80's edition. Totally sweet! We already played it once.
7. My parents got me a nice wind chime. It's 5 feet long! With the wind we have here, I'm concerned for our safety if we hang it outside. :) Ammie got one, too. She already hung hers. I guess safety is no concern of hers. :P
8. My other sis-in-law (hubby's sis) got me a nice orange purse. Orange because we are BIG OSU fans. (that's Oklahoma State University for those who don't know which OSU I'm referring to)
9. My grandmother got us a "Smoothee-Bar". Well, that's what it says on the box. It's a smoothie blender thing.
10. My littlest sister made me some soap and some hairclips. Very cute. I like them very much.
11. My parents gave me some new sheets for our bed.
12. And I got a nice "going out" outfit from mother-in-law.
13. Various other "little" gifts like trivets and pistacios in jars.

I didn't do this post to brag about what I got, I just received very close to 13 gifts and thought that would be a good TT. I hope you understand. :)
I hope your Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate was a good one. And may you have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Sleeping Mommy
2. Ivy Tied Up
3. Squashed Toad
4. "D"
5. Greek Goddess
6. uisce
7. jk :)
8. Yellow Rose
9. Agog and Aghast
10. mrs. fun
(Leave your link in comments so I can add you here)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Madelaine said...

Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!!

I love the rain to... but there is a point where there is just too much. Thanks for stopping by and best wishes to you and your family in 2006.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are great gifts! i found your site through another thursday 13..

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Just D said...

what fun gifts you got! I would have never assumed you were bragging, just having fun sharing your joy!

My 13 is up already too...

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger GreekGoddess said...

wow 13 things?? I got only 3 sheeeeeeeeeesh. Interesting list Pascha :) I played too :)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Uisce said...

well if there was a "thursday zero" I could use that for my gifts. just kidding, I did get a couple. have fun with that game cube -- that sounds like fun!

my list is here: http://whiskeytalking.blogspot.com/2005/12/thursday-thirteen-sort-of-resolutions.html

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

I've seen lots of people "bragging" about what they got for christmas, and it's certainly a good subject for this list. Very timely.

Glad you liked the game, Jeff picked it out, and he really wanted to get you a different one but couldn't find it.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your gifts! And you received a lot! Good for you! :)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger YellowRose said...

Sounds like Santa was good to you!!

Have a very Happy New Year!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

Of course you're not braggin! You are excited about some fun presents. Thanks for sharing them with us.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger J-Lynn said...

Wish we could have caught up to you today!

Wow, you made out great this year! How's the gamecube? PS2 is still enough to keep us happy (for now lol). And I hope you have a game night soon so we can play those neat games you got!

Hugs,
Jess

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Misti said...

great gifts.
my fav gift was floor cleaner,what does that say about me?
http://jbyrdsgirl.blogspot.com/2005/12/thirteen-things-about-mrs_29.html

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You got some serious loot! What haul :)

Don't go trading your blogging addiction for the GameCube ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes and linkage. You are so sweet.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ohh sounds like a great list of presents! Thanks for visiting me!

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a nice Christmas. I would love one of those pot hanging things, but even the hanging space is limited here! LOL

If you have a tree in your yard you could hang the chimes from there. Thats what my mom does during the windy times of year!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow! What a bunch of great gifts. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas.

My first TT are up. Will stop by and visit you again.
http://kimmyandjacob.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home