Photobucket

Thursday, November 24, 2005


Thirteen Things on Party Pascha's mind


1. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. The shop is FINALLY all moved!
3. We need a new Christmas tree.
4. I want to put up the tree tomorrow.
5. I put Lydia's hair up in a "Pebble's" pony tail today. Very cute!
6. dirt keeps getting into our water pipe. I don't know how, but it is totally gross!
7. After realizing I had an extra $200 in the bank, I now know I CAN save money! Yea me!
8. I have a lot of cleaning to do at the house, now. All the "extra" stuff from the shop is now at the house! UGH!
9. Last Saturday, we went out with hubby's sister for her birthday. I got all dressed up b/c we were going dancing. In the car, Parker (3 1/2 years old) says to me, "Momma, you got a holla back boody" I kid you not.
10. What do I do with all the toys that I want to keep but still make room for the new ones?
11. I can stay home all day if I want to, now that the shop is delivery! woo hoo! Pajamas all day long, baby!
12. The shop's new website is www.modceramics.com visit and tell me what you think.
13. Isn't weird how genetics work? I mean cousins acting exactly alike! So weird.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience
2. Sleeping Mommy





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You're so good! I haven't even started...

Yes, there are plenty of homeschoolers like us out here, you just have to do a lot of sifting to find us! Keep in touch!

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, a Pebbles ponytail. That sounds too cute. And kids say the funniest things, don't they?

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home