Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thirteen Things


Thirteen Things about Party Pascha


1. I hate moving and packing and moving. ugh! But it's all almost over!

2. I used to feel like I had to go "do" stuff away from the house, but now that I won't have to "go" anywhere most of the time, I feel like I can finally enjoy my kids. At home. How relaxing.

3. I have never been much of a housekeeper. (Well, that's not true. I cleaned constantly when I was in jr. high and high school. But I kept up with it, so it was easy, mostly.) But lately, I have been trying to keep up with stuff, so it doesn't get so out of hand again, and Chris said to me: "why are you doing so much wifey stuff?" I guess it freaked him out or something.

4. I wish I had more traffic to my site like my sis-in-law . Maybe if I stay on top of posting . . .

5. I hate trying to figure out what to get my in-laws for Christmas. Not you, Ammie. Them. I think Chris should have to do his own family. But I do all the shopping.

6. Does my son smoke crack when I am not looking? He comes up with some of the most off the wall stuff sometimes. And then of course I forget what was actually said, so I can't even share. But it made no sense, but was so funny.

7. We watched The Ring Two the other day. Man, those movies are messed up! But I do like freaky movies!

8. I had my first delivery last week. It was for a birthday party. This first delivery kicked off the new "format" of the business officially. It's exciting for me.

9. Why 13? Is it supposed to signify something?

10. Is anybody else tired of all the abbreviations used on the computer or is it just me? And if others are tired of it, why do they continue to follow like a herd of cattle? I think it's just laziness. Sorry to offend anyone who does it, but damn! half the time I have NO IDEA What the hell you are saying! It's really annoying. Maybe it's just me.

11. Dishes are a lot easier to do when they aren't piled to the ceiling.

12. Why was it in the mid 80's in NOVEMBER?!! What was going on with the weather? It's almost Thanksgiving, Miss Mother Nature! Were you taking a vacation or something? Geesh! Of course, now . . . it's freezing and my heater broke. At least it's the downstairs one and we can just stay upstairs mostly.

13. Ah, lucky 13. I think I have a gas problem. I burp like all the time. It's crazy, but Parker thinks it's funny. Ah, the humor of a 3 yr. old.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. sleeping mommy
2. jen's horde
3. My Prairie Rose



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

That's okay, I fart all the time. ;)

Here's the code for my thirteen:

http://sleepingmommy.com/?p=57

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

LMAO about ur #10. It took me forever to figure out BFF. FYI, u should blog what ur kiddo says, we love that kind of thing.

I really don't like the computer slang at all, just being goofy, don't know why I picked your comments though.

here via Leanne's Thursday Thirteen, see I spelled that out, everyone else is getting Leanne's TT.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hi, Pascha!

My kids (even the 10 year old) think all bodily functions are hilarious. Can you come and babysit? They'd LOVE it if you burped for them...

Here's my 13: http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids' shorthand on the computer annoys me too -- I know its just an 'expression' of themselves, but, it depicts what the whole generation is doing -- taking shortcuts, doing it the easiest way possible. They are our future though, so guess we had best learn their language, uh?:)

Housekeeping isn't one of my stronger suites either:( Having 2 part time jobs and a family doesn't have anything to do with it . Go figure.

My TT is here: http://www.myprairierose.com/CarolynsComments/?p=344

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

I hate shopping for the inlaws too and DH (oh, you hate that, husband) won't do it either. I ask what WE should get for HIS mother and he says "I don't know." So I have to call her and see what she wants and she'll say "nothing" and then I'll get her a gift certificate to somewhere I know she can use for something...blah blah blah. Gotta love the holidays. http://lillyput.blogspot.com/ come on by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home