Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Playing Around

I have always loved games. Puzzles, mind games, strategy, and just silly games. We already own an original Playstation, a Playstation 2, and an XBOX. But the kind of games I absolutely LOVE to play aren't available on any of these systems. So, after about oh, 2 seconds of thinking what I want my husband to get me for Christmas, I said a Game Cube. It's the cheapest of all the systems, but in my personal opinion, it has the BEST games! The kiddy type character games that a 10 yr old can get through in a day. But for me, it takes a while, but I love every minute of it. I've heard they coming out with a new Game Cube, called Game Cube Revolution. It's supposed to be pretty dang awesome. But it won't be out until Spring. I've wanted a Game Cube for over 2 years now. I just don't want to wait any longer. Besides, the new one will be in the price range of those other ones and I don't want to spend that much. I'll get the Revolution later down the line when the price comes down, like they always do.
As far as other games I would like, just visit my wishlist over there on the right side. It's ridiculous how many games are out there! 90% of the items on my wishlist are games. Crazy, but that's what I like.
So what do you like? What's on your wishlist? What have you wanted for a while and never gotten?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home