Photobucket

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The end is near

Sleeping Mommy has talked about it, and it is getting closer . . .
The business is escaping it's prison-like coccoon & will become the free butterfly it has longed to be. Okay, the building is out of the picture and it will now be a delivery service. And today, the phone was ringing off the hook! Just from word of mouth! Totally cool! Oh, and I can't wait to see the website Jenny, at Digitally Essential is creating for us! It will have the logo I created, but with more funky retro additions. At least that's what I am hoping for . . . :)
I can't sleep lately because I just keep thinking about ways to advertise, etc. And now that about $1000 of overhead per month has been eliminated, we might finally get to make a profit!! (fingers crossed & whisper a prayer)
Well, I be going for now. Once the move is done, I'll have more time for blogging.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

She may surprise us with something we totally aren't expecting but will love. That's what I'm kind of hoping for. :)

I'm tired, how about you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home