Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2005

working on the night shift . . .

Well, last night was the last of 4 nights in a row that Chris worked graveyard. He was the only manager willing to fill in for the guy who transferred in & already had vacation time requested. So from wednesday to last night he went in at 10 pm and was home at 8:30 am. Here is my Pro/Con list for working this shift:

Pro~We all ate dinner together every night
Con~We couldn't eat lunch together, he was sleeping
Pro~We got to play & spend time together at night b/c I closed the shop early twice
Con~If this was all the time, 3 nights/wk we wouldn't see him at all! b/c of my shops hours
Pro~Chris did a lot of cleaning once he woke up
Con~It wasn't fair to him: he did it all while I was at the shop
Pro~I didn't really miss him b/c I was sleeping
Con~In the morning, the kids & I had to leave so as not to wake him

For the most part, it wasn't that bad. For me. I don't know about him. But it's over now.
Back to the way it was . . .

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Mac&Cheese said...

GRAVEYARD!!! WHAT!?!? WHY!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Boo!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see that someone also believes in the importance of building links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home