Photobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2005

"Mom, you're a genius!"

The party is over. It turned out pretty well, I think. This morning, as I was turning the cake into Spongebob, Parker came in and saw it and said, "Mom, you're a genius!" Now, that's funny. So, here are some pictures. . .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Patrick cake!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spongebob cake!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Parker blowing out his candles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dubbed: The 3 Stooges!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Parker in a bubble! This was really fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lydia in a bubble! The little bubble butt in a bubble.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jason in a bubble! He thought this was cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Josie in a bubble! She literally screamed for more!

7 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Arethusa said...

Oooo that looks like so much fun, especially the bubbles! I would have never thought of that. I am also quite jealous of the Spongebob cake, in spite of my advanced years. I wonder if I can get that for my birthday?

Came here via sleepingmommy. I can see why she's a bit jealous. ;)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger warcrygirl said...

Hello! I too found you via Sleeping Mommy. LOVED the cakes! And the bubbles...too cute. How did you get the icing to go so smooth? All I ever do are the Wilton stars; I just can't get the hang of regular frosting. Looks like you guys had a great party!

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you be posting how you did the giant bubbles? those are too cool! great idea!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Party Pascha said...

We used a cheap plasctic kiddie pool and filled it with a ton of bubbles and dish soap. Then we used a hoola-hoop to make bubbles around the person standing or sitting in pool. Pretty easy and lots of fun. Pool $5. Bubbles $5
being trapped in a giant bubble.....priceless!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ali said...

those cakes are awesome! i'm very impressed :)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Those cakes turned out fabulous! And the bubbles look like so much fun!! (Found you through Sleeping Mommy)

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE a genius! AND very creative... :)
Looks like alot of fun!
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home