Photobucket

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ahh, Meme . . .

I've been tagged by Sleeping Mommy and now it's my turn to do the latest Meme.

Choose five of the professions and finish the sentence...

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...

Choose five people to pass it onto when you are finished.

If I could be a midget stripper... Everyone could come and see my rendition of my niece's "pole" dancing in person and I would be adorned in irridescent glitter and men & women alike would wait to put large bills in my g-string and then go home to fantasize about me because I could do "*that*"!!

If I could be an architect... I would finally build my dream house and everyone else's and they would pay me the big bucks because my designs were so unique yet comfortable and I would be revered as the next Frank Lloyd Wright!

If I could be an actor...Everyone would love me and want my autograph because I would be known as one of the nicest actresses around and all those shows that try to catch the actors in a bad light would only be able to say that I truly am a gem amongst the rubble.

If I could be a mob boss... I would command the respect of all those around me as I look into their fearful eyes and know that whatever my request I shall receive because if I am not satisfied they know the heads will roll and so they make sure that the BOSS is always Pleased!!

If I could be a judge... I would have a jewel encrusted gavel and would be known as Judge Jewel and I would leave my robe open at the top so you could see my sexy tank top underneath and when people would interrupt each other or myself, I wouldn't yell, but I would throw things at them instead and they would get hit in the head and then I would laugh maniacally and then make googoo eyes at the camera as if to say, "They shouldn't mess with crazy Judge Jewel!"

I would like Leita from Skin, Chana from Bunny Burrow, Samantha from Random Chicka ,Scott (you know who you are), and Mackenzie from Stupidity on Ice to do this. So, Tag! You're it!
Thanks

3 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH dear! This may take some time and thought...
I'll try and do this by tomorrow.
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

so many contradictions. So little time.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog. Keep up the fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home