Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2005

An old hag . . . not really.

So, my birthday was Thursday, the 10th. I am now 32 years old! I still feel like an early 20's girl. I am still immature, but not in some of the ways that matter. Like I learned how to budget money better. I try not to yell and throw a fit as much. I am not as naive as I used to be. I finally realize you just can't trust everyone. It's still hard to get through to my brain, though. I don't understand why people would lie, cheat, or otherwise hurt someone on purpose. I just don't get it. It's one thing to accidentally do something that upsets another. If you apologize and really try not to do it again, it should be okay and forgiven. But to intentionally set out to harm another. . . why? Anyway, I guess I am learning to watch my back. I think it is sad that I should have to learn such a thing. BUT back to my immaturity. I still love to play! Which my son thinks is great! I still love toys! Last year, for my birthday, I was given money to buy something for myself. What did I get? Really cool playdough sets and a shrinky dink maker! How totally cool! Yes, I played with them. The playdough is in Parker's room, now, but it's still mine! :) I still love to swing on the swings. When I am on the highway, I love to pretend I am a race car driver. I stick my tongue out (a lot) and say, "what-e-ver!" to my son. Yeah, that's where he learned it. And then he will say, "whatever yourself, mommy!" I let Parker jump on the furniture, because I still remember enjoying the same thing. It was fun. I never broke anything. So, who cares?
Well, this was just some random thoughts about my aging self. I may get older, but I refuse to grow up! So there!

Thanks for reading,
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

You know I love that about you too girl. We have always been so opposite on stuff like this, yet its never gotten in the way of our friendship.

As to the jumping on the furniture. Yeah you never broke anything because you were always so SMALL! And so is Parker. :) You are also both COORDINATED.

Not the case in this house. I was a big kid and my children are big kids and looks like they have my clumsiness. I'm not risking the furniture or their limbs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home