Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My crazy sister

Okay, first of all, Thank You to all who wished me a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had the same.
Now, my littlest sister (13 years old) made the website in my links, referred to as "My Sister, Mackenzie". It's pretty cool. All about the movie and books, "Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events". Now, she has made a new website, Syndicated Inc. She friggin' cracks me up, gosh! (that's Napoleon Dynamite-eeze just for her) Anyway, so that's her. And then you guys have to check out my other sister's site, also in my links, but this is "My Sister, Samantha". What is really crazy is I am the oldest. While my mom is pretty much a goofball, and my dad (on his good days) can be pretty silly, himself, I was the one these 2 crazies looked up to. Now, did I do a good job or did I just help create future residents of the local insane asylum?! My mom is the one who really needs to start a blog. She could write about all the CA-RAZY stuff she goes through on a daily basis as a permanent custody worker for DHS. You should seriously hear the stories she tells. Of course she never uses names. Most of the really nutso stories are about her co-workers anyway!

Okay, on a different note. My husband is one of the assistant managers at a local large retail chain (it's not Wal-Mart!). Yesterday, the day after V-Day, all the V-Day stuff was 1/2 off. Today, only 2 days after the holiday, he brought home all this candy that was marked down to a dime! A DIME, people! That's friggin' crazy! And to top it all off, he still got his discount! He got this HUGE bag of suckers for 8 cents! I'm telling you, if you are willing to wait until the day or two after a holiday, you can really score some GREAT deals! Or do what my grandmother used to do and take advantage of the sales and save what can feasibly be saved for the following year or some other event that you could use it.

Ohmigosh! I have to add this. I was spell checking this post just now and the word crazies got flagged and at the exact same time a pop-up with Michael Jackson's face came up on the screen! It was funny! There's his face and right next to it is the spell checker box with the word crazies in big bold letters! oh man, I just had to share that.
Anyway, talk to ya later,

~Pascha

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

first of all when I saw the title I thought, "what did samantha do now?"

HA HA!

Second of all, yes, samantha did write ALOT of stuff. And she didn't want to blog....

Thirdly, (is that a word?) mackenzie needs to make a site with a COMMENTS section. Do you know how bad I want to leave a comment on that kid's sites?

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mac&Cheese said...

Thank you, pashca! But you left out my blog, gosh! Freakin' idiot! Plus, sleeping mommy, I don't think i can make it so you can leave a comment. I think thats for speical members.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home