Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Peeing my pants!

Okay people, I have got to get on the ball! I just got done checking out this chick's site and almost peed my pants! And I realized I haven't been doing my job here. I have been busy getting everything ready for my business I am buying but how can that keep me from properly updating on my hilarious (probably only to me) and sometimes sick life?
Like this morning, I awoke to a sensation I did not care for: Parker had wet the bed and I was laying in it! GA-ROSS!! And why can't he figure out the pooping part of potty training?! For crying out loud! It's just NASTY, people! So, anyway, I will try to have better posts and try not to leave any good stuff (in my mind) out. Like just now, Parker came up to me and said, "monkeys eat bananas." Yeah, I know, kid. I'm not a bonehead. Even if I do occasionally leave the house while talking to someone on the CORDLESS! phone, and not the cell! Der-der!!

Later,
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by today to say Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home