Photobucket

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mid Life Crisis?

I told my husband the following dream I had the other night:
I was the guest judge on American Idol. I was sitting next to Simon. I keep dozing off during the auditions and doing that thing where you try to open your eyes but you can't open your eyes, and Simon tells me to pay attention or I will miss all the singing morons. I say I may have my eyes closed, but I can still hear the bad singing. Then the scene changes and we are out at a club. Paula, Simon, and I. Paula and I are drinking all these huge yummy drinks and I am talking about all the crazy stuff I used to do when I was younger. Simon keeps hitting on me and then he says, "Come on, now, Pascha having 2 kids is not the only thing that made you boring. What else has happened to make you so boring?"
And then I woke up.
My husband replies with this, "Are you having a mid life crisis?"
All I could say is, "I dunno."

That's all for now,
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

I don't know about about a MID-life crisis but let's face it Pascha we are in our early 30s now and are aren't the party animals we used to be. An exciting night for us is our families getting together to argue about what game everyone wants to play while I bitch about hating board games and our children run screaming around the house like little heathens.

It ain't as glamorous as it once was...bar hopping, crazy parties, bluffing your way through a sobriety test with the local cops, and in your case: dancing and men and dancing and more men. :) In mine, lots and lots of drinking. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home