Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2005

"I wish I had breasts right now," he says

"I wish I had breasts right now." My husband tells me this as I am nursing our daughter. He continues with, "because then I could do that while you make dinner. I am STARVING!"
Yes, I understand he just got home from work. I understand he can't cook ANYTHING! He doesn't even grill, people! He got a cookbook for Christmas to use with the grill HE got a couple of Christmases ago and he tells his parents, "well, this is for Pascha." When we grill, I am the one doing it. It's crazy! Oh, he can make a great sandwich or roll up (tortilla instead of bread), but he gets flustered if he has to follow directions on a hamburger helper box. heh heh. Oh, well. I can't stand to clean and he's good at that, so I guess it's a good trade. I love to cook. I don't think he loves to clean, so I got the better end of the deal. :)
Later,
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN cook peeps, I just hate it, with a passion; like the plague; it's a chore. I can cook just fine and have even had to a few times and at restaurants I was a great cook, it just sucks. I know about food preparation and following recipes, but I hate cooking. I don't get flustered when cooking that makes it sound like I don't know what I'm doing, I just dread having to do it. Wash dishes or cook? I'll do the scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, clean the toilets, mop, breastfeed, give childbirth, but not cook. So, that's my side, take it or get back in the kitchen. Peace, Mr. E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home