Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2005

Hyperventilation: not my best moment

I've been attempting to rearrange my living & dining rooms to allow more space. I was pulling a big loveseat away from the wall & I saw it! A mouse! Normally, this would have caused a scream followed by me chasing it. But there would be no chasing THIS mouse! It was snapped! In a trap! I couldn't breathe, people. I was getting dizzy. My stomach was churning! I was seriously having problems! I don't know why I reacted that way. I really don't. I ended up having to leave the room & wait until my husband got home from work so he could take care of it! Crazy, huh? Anyway, last night, I spotted another little sucker running. I want to get those things you plug into the wall & it keeps rodents, etc. away by emitting soundwaves that bother them. Does anyone know if they actually work? Please let me know.
Thanks,
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

It's simple really. You have a weak stomache. Just a fact of life my dear. No worries.

LOL!

Now to kill the rest of them! MUAHHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home