Photobucket

Monday, January 10, 2005

Confessions of a very white girl's wannabe a gangsta dreams...

Ok, first of all, I am NOT past my prime! Thank you very much! Just because I like to groove to the D Oh Double Gee, movin' my bootay to the muse-ay; just because when I hear "party like it's your birthday" I get up on the table and DO; just because I like to move my rump to tha ba dump a dump dump; just because . . . just because . . . okay, fine! Whatever, you may think it's disturbing, but I WILL NOT STOP!! I will dance into my grave, woman! They don't call me Party Pascha for sitting on my behind! Okay, I call myself Party Pascha, but either way! I will not be stifled! I will NOT go quietly into the night! I will jam! I will BOOGIE! I. WILL. HIP HOP!!! and I won't stop! Gonna make my body rock!
Okay, I'm done.
Peace!
~Pascha

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Ahem. I would not expect anything less. :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Willow said...

What's even better is the kids come of a certain age (it seems to be around 7 years old - ask me how I know) where we can embarass them by doing such things.

Just one of the perks of beign a parent! Bwa ha haaaaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home