Photobucket

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Jack-in-the-box and other scary things

Okay, so Parker asks me to get down my winnie-the-pooh Jack-in-the-box so he can play with it. I figure he's old enough to do it now and probably won't tear it up. (It was a gift, to ME, from Ammie and my brother) Anyway, so he's winding it up: . . . la laa la la laa, la laa la la laa, *POP!* and I jump! EVERY SINGLE TIME! Parker doesn't even flinch, he just laughs and says, "Is that scary, momma?" I say, "yeah." I have no idea why, even when I KNOW something is coming, I still jump. I am that way with everything. Movies are the worst! I KNOW it's coming up on a point where something is going to jump out or whatever and my heart is racing and I'm holding my breath and then BAM! I jump and scream and act like a crazy person! But it is sooo much fun, isn't it? I love to be scared, in a good, fun kinda way. I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters!!! Chris and I watch the Discovery channel when they show those groups people in rollercoaster clubs who go around to the different theme parks around the country just to ride the crazy costers. I would sooo do that! How fun, huh? The best rides are ones that go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds oh! and my favorite: the freefall type of rides, where they just DROP you! Those rock! I've been skydiving. For real. Now, that was a rush! But after the freefall and the chute was out and I was just up there, floating . . . man, that was one of the most peaceful experiences I have ever had. I will never forget that. It truly was awesome (used in the way "awesome" should be used).

I guess I've always craved the exciting, wild kinda stuff. So what am I doing sitting at a computer, blogging? I guess I'm on a leave of absence, so to speak, while I have kids. When they get a little older and we can all do crazy things together, I'll be back, baby! There's a hang-glider out there with MY name on it!

~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

BOO!!!

Muwahahahahahahahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home