Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The longest week ever

This has been the longest week ever! I wanted it to be friday on wednesday! And it's still only thursday! One of my problems is that I have sooo restless lately. I have rearranged/organized/cleaned my living and dining rooms. Ammie, you will surprised if you ever come over and see it. I have been getting up before 8 am on some days (this is a big deal with me, people) just because I wake and am immediately restless! I just wish there was something cool to do in this town for those of us who have kids! Man, if I could find a financial backer I could make a killing in this town! I want to build a giant play place parents can take their kids. Oh, man, I heard about this place in Texas that is 2 stories. The bottom floor is where all the kid stuff is: 2 lane bowling alley, arcade games, the works! The second floor is for the adults: big screen t.v.s, bar, etc. The kids are given cards they wear around their necks and that is how they play the games: the money is put onto the cards. The parents are given a thing like they give you in some restaurants when there is a long waiting list and it lights up when they need you. Here, if it lights up, the kids are out of money and either the parent puts more on their card or it's time to go! Sounds so cool! I wish something, hell, ANYTHING were here besides McDonald's playland! I'd be there probably too much!
Till later,
~Pascha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home