Photobucket

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I am Winnie the Pooh!

For those of you who do not know, I am a crazy Winnie the Pooh fan! My son, Parker's, theme when he was born was a no-brainer. The old-fashioned Pooh is the best (before Disney got a hold of him and modernized it all). So, when Ammie told me about the quiz you can take to see which character you are, I was excited. You see, my family is silly and we are always saying what characters, from whatever, each of us are. I am Marsha, from the Brady Bunch; Ariel, from the Little Mermaid; Winnie the Pooh, etc. So, when Ammie told me that what we always say my Brother is turned out to be Ammie, and vice-versa; I was curious. Well, guess what, people! I am Winnie the Pooh! I am so happy, kinda like when I get to satisfy the little rumbly in my tumbly or when I play poohsticks with Piglet. You know, just a warm hunny kinda feeling. Oh, bother. I feel my face all glowy-like.

Yeah, I know. I am silly. Silly ol' bear.

~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

LOL! Of course you are! That's what Jeff said when I told him you were Winnie the Pooh. Did Chris take it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home