Photobucket

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The race to a smaller size

My friend started Weight Watchers on Friday. Today she showed me her pants that she wears all the time and they were sagging! She's already lost at least 3 inches in her waist since Friday! I couldn't believe it! I am so jealous, I have to admit. I am one of those people who refuse to "diet" though. I will not join any type of program. If I am going to lose weight, I will do it on my own. Maybe that is silly for me to think that way, but hey, that's me. I don't mind eating sensibly, that's just being smart. I do admit I have a bad habit of snacking on junk, though. And exercise just sucks. I'm not talking about regular everyday moving around and maybe picking up the pace going up those stairs, but using some machine or moving around in front of the t.v. while some idiot on the screen tells you what to do, well, it's not exactly my idea of a good time. If I am going to exercise, I want to enjoy myself. Bike riding in a park is nice, swimming is always fun, or hey! how about just running around chasing the little rugrats? That should burn off a few calories. I guess I just don't like structure. Yeah, that's ultimately my problem. I hate monotonous, repetitive things. I need to change it up a bit, add some excitement for crying out loud! You don't get that sitting your big butt on a stationery bike! Stationery. Bike. What the hell is that?! Get outside, people! Enjoy the fresh air. Stop watching t.v. You want to exercise? Go outside and take a walk with someone and engage in conversation! I guess I just have a burr up my butt. Sorry.
Later,
~Pascha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home