Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey! Where's the creme filling?!

So, I go snack food shopping the other night at the local Wal-mart. Of course it's later at night so I can go by myself and leave the kiddos with Chris. All I really want are Twinkies. I load up the cart with chips and granola bars and Coke and just your general junk. I get to the aisle where the Twinkies should be and there is a giant hole, a vast emptiness, a void! No Twinkies!!!
So, now, here I am. Chris has his chips, Parker has his granola bars, and I have Lydia. My squishy, tasty, kissable little butterball who constantly spits up all over me. And even though I love her dearly, I really want (no, need) a Twinkie! So, all I keep thinking as I hold and hug her is, "Hey! That's not creme filling!"
Until later, I am always
Party Pascha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home