Photobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Business is business

Ok, so I didn't want to say anything yet, but I think it is all going to work out now. Ammie and I are buying a business. It's all very exciting but let me tell you, it scares me to death! I'm always doing some kind of business of one kind or another, but it's always been something that if it didn't work, I wasn't tied to it. This is a real, brick and mortar business. If something happens, we still are tied to the lease of the building and the payments on the purchase of the business itself. Very scary stuff! I see people go into business and then out again so fast; I just can't let that happen to us. This just has to work out and succeed. One good thing, is that it is an already established business here in town. It just really needs work . . . advertising, people!!! Good advertising is KEY! Anyway, please wish us luck!
~Pascha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home