Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Love Day

So, Valentine's Day is coming and as usual, my husband couldn't wait til monday to exchange gifts. I really am surprised we EVER make it to Christmas day . . . oh, wait. We don't. Anyway, I got 2 new pairs of shoes (I picked them out) and some of my favorite candy. The best was the card, though. I got teary-eyed. He got the new Oklahoma State University basketball shirt he wanted and a cute orange (for OSU) monkey wearing a tie. He really liked the monkey! :) He will always love stuffed animals. And then we went out to eat at a nice restaurant with the kiddos. Yes, it is possible to do. So, even though it hasn't come yet, Valentine's Day is done for us now. He has to work Monday night so that's why we did it early. This year is going to be our 6 year anniversary and we have been together for a little over 9 years! Pretty crazy! He may drive me nuts sometimes, but I definitely wouldn't change a thing! I love you, Chris.

~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

aaaaahhhhh....

By the way you need to go read my blog--preferably the post from thursday. I have an assignment for you. he he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home