Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Music Meme from Ammie

Okay, Ammie. I will abide, but I may disappoint.

Random Ten Songs from your playlist (shuffled it, these are the first ten up):
1st of all, I don't have a playlist. So I can't answer this correctly. However, if you want to know what is in my cd changer in the car right now, I will tell you. 2 cds are for my kids, so I'm not counting those. 2 cds are mixes that include Elton John, John Mayer, Billy Joel, and other stuff like that. 1 cd is Michael Jackson, Invincible, the song I always play is called You Rock My World (I think. it has a lead in with Chris Tucker betting him Never Never Land that Michael can't get the girl that just walked by. Very catchy tune). The last cd I can't remember, so I must not listen to it much.

What is the total amount of music on your playlist?
Ok, once again. I don't have a playlist. Sorry to disappoint. If you want to know how many cds I have, I think last count was at about 200. That may not sound like much to some people, but if you add how many cassette tapes I still have, that would be about 100. How many are 80's music? All the tapes are and probably about 1/2 the cds.

What is the last CD you bought?
I just bought Bowling for Soup. Great cd!

What was the last song you listened to before this message?
I don't know. I've home with the kiddos all day and haven't been listening to music. If theme songs count, then that would be the theme song to the cartoon, Fairly Oddparents.

Write down 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you.
Okay, I can actually do this one.
Faithfully by Journey (Our wedding rings are engraved: IFYF 06-12-99)
Crazy by Patsy Cline (Ammie put this on a mix tape she made me in college. It makes me think of her)
I can only imagine by Mercy Me (Just a really great inspirational song)
Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel (I always have to hold up my boom box over my head when I hear this)
Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins (umm, Winnie the Pooh!)

Three people I am going to stick this with next?
I don't really know anybody, so I have no answer. sorry.
Well, I could have Skin do it. She seems nice.
And I could send it to Wil, he would probably do it. I think it might be his type of thing.
And I'll ask Kaonashi to do it, too. She seems nice, too.
Okay, that's the end. Sorry if it wasn't answered right.

~Pascha

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should of sent it ti me.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Mackenzie, you need a blog so we can send you these things and then COMMENT on them! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home