Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2005

cutting the cord is NOT an option!




Hosted by Photobucket.comI love my babies. I can't help it. And maybe I'm some sicko or something, but I cannot stand to be away from them overnight! Parker is staying the night at my in-law's house. He's only done it one other time. He's not even 3 yet! I started missing him before they were even gone! Am I really crazy or what? I think it would be different if they lived in the same town, but they are over an hour away! He's my snuggle-bunny. I miss him. I can't do this very often, I would explode. My brother and sister-in-law say I'll get used to it, but no. They are wrong. I'm different. I need my babies and my husband around me! I feel lost without them. I seriously was at a loss as to what to do after he left. My husband closes the store tonight, so until he gets home, it's just me and Lydia (who is asleep). And she doesn't let me cuddle with her like Parker does. She seems to have a bigger personal space when she sleeps than Parker or I do. She seems to prefer sleeping by herself in her crib. Well, that's my story for the evening.
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Oh Pascha, don't take that comment "you will get used to it" as meaning that you will get to the point where you don't miss them. I still miss my babies when they go to my mom's no matter how much I say that I enjoy the "break." It took me a long time to get to the point where I didn't call my mother constantly to check on them. As it is I still call a couple of times a day.

You have only done this twice. I started doing this when the oldest was still a baby! It took me a long time to get to where I could actually relax and enjoy the time that I get to sleep--without them in the house. There I would be with the kids gone and supposed to be able to sleep through the night and I would wake up because they weren't here.

As much as you hate it, it really is for the best for both you and him. It's part of the process of letting them grow up--no matter how much you DO NOT want them to. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home