Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Life's a Bisque!

In exactly 2 weeks I will be having the grand opening of my (MINE!) own store! It's a paint it yourself ceramic studio called My Own Design, MOD for short. I am sooo excited! I am also very scared. I need this to work and be successful, because I just cannot afford for it not to. Anyway, I would like to make a website for the store but I'll have to work on that later. I am just too busy getting everything else in line right now. I have been so stressed and hairbrained lately. I will be very relieved when I finally get everything moved over to my location and start having all the money coming to me. :) Everyone please help me, with your thoughts, to be a success.

Thank you
~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Chick said...

Good Luck!

How brave of you. I have so much fun in places like this. I brought my 6 yr old niece to a paint your own pottery place a while ago, thinking she'd love it...she did...but I think I loved it more.

I think you should have events, like ladies nights from time to time. It could bring in some new business & be a pleasant change from all of the kid's parties you'll probably be throwing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home