Photobucket

Friday, February 25, 2005

Life is good


Hosted by Photobucket.comHere is my business card. Cool? I think so. Grand Opening day is set for Tues. March 8th! I just hope I can get everything done on time. Sunday we start moving all the big stuff to the new location. I have been painting one of the rooms and it will look pretty cool when it gets done, but it is slow going having to work around the kiddos. One of the walls is PLAID!! I will post a pic when it is finished. I am very proud of my plaid idea. Anyway, this next week is going to drive me nuts. I will be so happy when it is over and I just have to worry about advertising and customers. Thanks for visiting.



~Pascha

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

It really is a good thing that I am not partnering with you after all my dear. Because that plaid wall would have been a nightmare that I would have tried to veto and you would have been ticked! :) You have far more patience for this kind of thing than I, that is for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home