Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2005

Milk!

Lydia turned 6 months yesterday! And guess what she did today! She signed for milk! That's sign language, people. Too freakin' cool! Parker didn't do his first sign until at least 9 months! I am so excited! She was laying on the couch with Chris (daddy) and she started doing the sign. Chris told me to look at what she was doing. I walked over and she looked at me, smiled, and did the sign again. Sure enough, she was hungry. I am so happy! I only just started showing her "milk" about a week ago. I think she knows "change" for changing diaper, but she doesn't do it until I do it to tell her I'm about to change her. I love teaching simple sign language to babies! It really does work! It alleviates a lot of the frustration of figuring out what they want when they know, but just can't verbally say it yet! Anyway, if anybody wants to know more about it, just ask. I will be glad to tell you what I know. :)

By the way, the store is up and running and I already have some scheduled groups! Yea, me! Now, let's just keep it going and growing!

Thanks for reading,
~Pascha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home