Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2005

Ten things I've done that you probably haven't

I had to copy Ammie as usual.
Here are Ten things I've done that you probably haven't:
1. Gone biscuiting (throwing uncooked biscuits at passing cars) and then getting chased by a very mad guy in a trans am. We lost him. phew!
2. Had something slipped into your drink by a bartender while you are out with your fiance and his friends. Then, once blitzed to no memory, proceed to grab everyone's crotch. And then later, when fiance's friend is in the closed restaurant we managed, hump the front window yelling you want to F_ _ _ him while licking the window! This is while your fiance is standing right there next to you trying to calm you down. (He still married me, surprise)
3. Been thrown out of a club for no reason! I mean I HAD had a little too much to drink. And I HAD just climbed up onto one of the tables and proceeded to dance, but some people enjoy that kind of thing. I mean it's not like I was fighting or anything. I was just having fun . . .
4. Lit your artificial nails on fire on PURPOSE! It was halloween, I was dressed like a skank, my nails were REALLY long, I was drinking . . .
5. Been mad at your hubby on your HONEYMOON! Come on, who gets mad on your honeymoon? Well, I did, because he said he wouldn't ride a ride I wanted to ride. We were at Fiesta Texas. I ended up getting my way, of course. :)
6. After giving birth, never reconsidering how many kids you want. The SAME day, after having my son and then again after having my daughter, when asked, "so how many kids do you want?" (they think you'll answer differently because you just gave birth) I answer, "I still want four!" That shuts 'em up.
7. On your way home from your bachelorette party, getting pulled over by not one, but two cops! (they really don't have anything to do in this town, do they?) and then when asked to walk a straight line, turn around and walk back, you proceed to walk as though it were a balance beam and at the end do the tippy-toe turn around thing, walk back to him and put your arms out to the side and do your little neck as though to say, "bring it on, copper, BRING IT ON!" ooh, I'm lucky he didn't just ream me for that!
8. Have one of the male dancers at said bachelorette party get nervous around you because when he came by to do a little lap dance, you proceeded to stand up and do a little dirty dancing of your own! (They, all the dancers, ended up knowing me by name by the end of the night!)
9. Choosing your family over a job. While I know people do this all the time, I had just gotten the job. We had been hurting financially and needed the job. But they knew we only had one car. They had said they understood and would work with me. One day, I was getting ready to leave, during a break, and take my husband to work. They told me I couldn't leave. I said I had to take him to work. They ended up telling me I would have to choose. I said, "if you mean choose between this job and my family? I choose my family" and walked out.
10. Had your dad use you as a sex object. It's not what it sounds like. We were on vacation and the car broke down. I was in late jr. high or early high school. My dad tells me to get out of the car and stand by the side of the road and (I quote) "show a little leg". I thought it was hilarious! Of course I did it. Someone did stop. Even though I was a skinny thing with short legs.

Well, there is my list. Hope you enjoy reading it. I left out a couple of not so nice things, just in case my mother ever reads this. :)
Thanks for reading,
~Pascha

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey, you could have just said
I got drunk, raped a stripper, lost my memory, tried to F*** my friend, and then threw biscuits at the cops who pulled me over. About sums it up. Anyway, thanx for coming to pick me up that day! My ten would sound like this: I married Party Pascha.

Love ya, Mr E~The Syko

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Party Pascha said...

yeah, I guess that pretty much sums up my life up to the point when I got boring. I love you, Mr E.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

actually it was more like six or seven total cops at the bachelorette party. Pascha was the only one even remotely sober. Two unmarked police cars followed us down the street from the bar after closing time, then followed us for like eight blocks, called in reinforcements in an unmarked SUV.

I had a bag full of empty tiny liquor bottles that I immediately handed over saying "you will want to see these. They have been empty a long time, the girls just wanted to keep them."

The cops SEARCHED the car (there were five of us in it) and one of them was laughing saying to the others as he crawled out "You aren't going to find anything your looking for."

Pascha actually did a pirouette, people. It was hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home