Photobucket

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Transgender doll

I rarely wear makeup. It makes my face itch. Well, I put on lipstick the other day and Parker says, "What is on your face?"
Me: "It's lipstick"
P: "I want some!!"
Me: "No, it's for girls."
My husband: "Parker, give mommy a kiss and some will get on you."
**Kiss**
P: "Thanks, mommy!"
Well, the next day, I hear, "Mommy, my Buddy is a garill, now."
Me: "What? No, Buddy is a boy. Just like you."
P: "No, he's a garill, now. See?"
Points to doll's face
P: "Lipstick!!!"
Yes, he marked on his doll to make lipstick and says he's a girl, now. Should I be worried? I mean, this DOES just add to all the other "female" things he prefers.
Oh, well, he also wants to feel up on his aunt all the time, too. Ever since she got implants, that is. So, maybe I DON'T have anything to worry about.

~Party Pascha

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that particular Aunt is extremely hot. When you say she reminds you of Gabby Solis on Desperate Housewives there is a reason--and it is resemblence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home