Photobucket

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I'm tickling my pee pee!

My son is 3 years old tomorrow (May 9th) and for the last week he has been just simply WILD!! Does a switch flip a certain way right before they turn 3?! Anyway, the other day, he comes into the room with just his shirt on and he is pulling it down past his knees.
Me: "What are you doing?"
Him: "I don't know"
Me: "Where are your pants?"
Him: "I took them off."
Me: "Why?"
Him: Lifts up his shirt real fast "Ta-dah!! See my pee pee?! Ha Ha Ha Ha (laughs maniacally)"
Me: "Put your underwear and pants back on!"
Him: "But I'm just tickling my pee pee! Ha Ha!"
My son is insane! Truly. He is. I fear for the future.

~Party Pascha

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home