Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2005

Earth Mother

People, you may think I am nutty, but I don't care. I have learned about elimination communication and am doing it with my 8 month old. Check out the link so I don't have to write it all here. Anyway, it has already started to work! And to top it all off, it seems it has peaked Parker's interest and he wants to go in the potty more now that Lydia is, too. Yeah, me! Of course, I am not going to expect miracles, but I am just going with the flow on this one and we will see. I am also planning on adding/changing to cloth type diapers to help aid the e.c. along. I like the idea. So, you can call me granola, earthy, or whatever. It won't bother me. I am comfortable with my choices and will stand by them. But I will always like my fast food and junky snacks! I won't give those up . . . yet. I will admit some of the healthier snacks DO taste a lot better and satisfy your hunger better. It's just harder to find them around here. Well, I shall talk to you later. I'm off with my baby in a sling to hug a tree or whatever. :)
Peace,
~Pascha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home