Photobucket

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Insane in the membrane

Wow! I haven't been here in a while! I guess the hubby's right: I DO have too much to do! We have been trying to get the house refinanced--not a fun thing to do, by the way. The appraiser comes tomorrow morning and has to take pictures inside and out! We have been trying so hard to get this house looking decent! I don't think it's going to happen. Here it is, midnight-thirty and the whole downstairs still is in a shambles. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. And my SON IS STILL AWAKE!! What is wrong with him?!?! I am this close to knocking him out! Well, we'll see what happens in the morning. We have too much stuff. If you feel yourself overwhelmed as I do when you go about your house to clean, free yourself! Get rid of the excess stuff! You do not need it! That's what I am doing. You do not need twelve thousand pairs of shoes! You do not need 40 million outfits! You can only wear one thing at a time. And you need at least five days worth before having a good load for laundry! FREE YOURSELF!! I am telling you, it will feel great when you are done! I am so ready for that feeling.

Gotta go finish cleaning.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mac&Cheese said...

GOD!!! It's been a million years since you've been on here! WTH? What's it mean to... do whatever the heck you said. I've heard of that, but I'm not sure what it means. Oh, and read my blog!!! Kisses {)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home