Photobucket

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen for Aug. 17, 2006


Thirteen Things Party Pascha can't wait for!


1. Fall! Come on cooler weather!
2. Daughter's 2nd Birthday Party!! Fun times. . .
3. Start working on my "ideas" for Christmas presents.
4. Get the ball rolling on building our house. More later, than sooner :(
5. To be done with payments on my business.
6. The Fair!! I love the fair. The food, the crafts, the games, the food . . .
7. To get baby #3 "started" :P
8. Halloween. well, I can wait, but I love dressing up the kids and us (me & hubby).
9. To get started on our first official "unit" I planned for this year's homeschooling. We are going to try our first units this year and do notebooking.
10. To get my craft area cleaned up so I can get started on my new ideas for outfits for the kids.
11. To get some of the kid's toys and clothes weeded out and gotten rid of!
12. To get our bedroom back to looking like a bedroom. (instead of a giant hamper!)
13. To Win The Lottery!! (ha ha, yeah right!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did I add this website to my favorites list if you're never going to write on it? Huh? HUH? Update woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home